Please find below the details of your poster presentation at the Joint Dutch German Vascular Biology Meeting, November 21-23, 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Sanquin institute, the Pelidome
Poster presentation hours: Presenters should attend their poster on the indicated day during the following presentation hours:
For your poster number, see the table at the end of this document.
1) Poster size and format: Poster boards are 100 cm in width and 125 cm in height. Velcro hook coins will be available at the poster boards. Please use a poster material that is light enough to be secured with velcro.
2) Header: The poster should contain a header including the abstract title, all authors and their affiliations and your poster number (please see above). Your poster number, which is also your board number, should appear in the upper left corner of the header in Arial Black Font – 100 pt size.
3) Poster session: The poster session will be held from 18:00 to 21:00 on Wednesday (November 21) in the Pelidome. All posters will be presented that day.
4) Poster presentation hours: You should attend your poster at least for the indicated hour, according to the even/odd poster numbering (see below).
5) Poster placing hours: You may place your poster on your specified board between 13:00 and 18:00 on the day of your session, before the start of your session. Posters should be removed at the end of the poster session but no later than at 21:30. Posters left on the boards after 21:30 will be discarded.
Please notice that it is forbidden to photograph the posters or the poster presentations at the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract or registration, please feel free to contact Ed Eringa firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to an exciting meeting, and warmly welcome you to Amsterdam!
The Organizing Committee,
Jaap van Buul
Ferdinand le Noble